Thursday, June 19, 2014

Greetings and Salutations

Welcome!  Today i was inspired by an awesome friend to get moving with this "world facing" communication tool ... again.  I have been disenchanted with my blog for the last few years and wanted a more open platform for discussing all of the randomness that is me.  Link to previous blog if you're interested in 'da past.  The goal with All of the Grey will be to provide that platform and encourage me to post to my hearts content about all of the randomness that makes up my bubble.  Hmmm... Is it possible to have a square bubble?

Back to the point.  While there will still be knitting, sewing, and endless renovations to a never ending house renovation there will also be plenty of room for music, food, life, and well i think "life" kinda covered it nicely.  With an intro post all completed ... onto something interesting...

1 comment: